HOW TO ORDER ?
- There are two ways to buy a car with JDACars: either from our stock or from the Japanese auctions. If you can not find a car that meets your requirements in the stock list, you can, after sending a deposit and obtaining full status membership, search the biggest Japanese auctions online yourself, or send an inquiry to our sales staff. To enable us to act on your behalf at the auctions you should put down the deposit (85,000 yen, refundable, but a client bears the expenses for the bank transfer)
- Once successful bid takes place (availability of the car is confirmed), you will be issued a pro-forma invoice via email or fax.
- After receiving the pro-forma invoice please transfer the funds within three working days. Payment should be made in Yen by telegraphic transfer to our Japanese bank account.
- After receipt of funds is confirmed, we will start arranging the export of your car, informing you of all the dates and details. Note: we can only confirm receipt during Japanese banking hours (Mon - Fri, 9am - 3pm, Japan Standard time). Please let us know if insurance coverage is preferable.
- As soon as the vehicle is on the ship, copies of the invoices and bill of lading including all the details (vessel name, departure date, expected date of arrival) will be faxed to you. Original documents will be sent to your address via express courier mail such as EMS (Japanese post office express delivery service), UPS or DHL.
- Insurance is optional, 3,000 yen. Please, inform us to insure your shipment during the order process if you need.
- Freight information is valid for a usual sedan. However, freight costs depend on a vehicle dimensions. Accordingly, delivery of large cars, trucks, buses etc will be more expensive.
- In order to reduce your costs, we transport your car from the Auction Hall, where it was purchased, to the nearest port in Japan. In case the nearest port is quite far from the auction hall, additional charges might be expected. Please, refer the table (see map):